How to make sure you keep seeing Spalding Facebook posts in news feed
How to make sure you keep seeing Spalding Facebook posts
Do you love to get Facebook updates on the good things happening at Spalding University? Of course you do! And we want to make sure you continue to see them regularly via our official Spalding Facebook page, and our many other pages for specific organizations, programs, sports teams, etc. on campus.
Facebook has said that it plans to decrease the amount of times the posts from businesses, media and organizational pages show up in your news feed. To ensure that posts and news from the official Spalding Facebook page (or other Spalding-related pages that you like) keep appearing in your news feed, please make the following quick changes to your Facebook news feed preferences:
On your iPhone Facebook app1. Select the menu in the bottom right corner that’s marked with three horizontal lines. (For Android, the menu is located in the top right corner.)
2. Scroll down to “Settings.”
3. Pick “News Feed Preferences.”
4. Pick “Prioritize who to see first,” which has a blue star symbol next to it.
5. Select Spalding’s page and any other pages and friend profiles you want https://www.lwtech.edu/ to appear first. The ones you’ve picked will be marked with the blue star.
6. Push “Done” in the top right corner.
On Facebook.com on desktop1. Click on the menu (a down arrow symbol) in the top right corner of your page.
2. Click on “News Feed Preferences.”
3. Click on “Prioritize who to see first https://papersformoney.com,” which has a blue star symbol next to it.
4. Select Spalding’s page and any other pages and friend profiles you want to appear first. The ones you’ve picked will be marked with the blue star.
5. Click “Done.”
Like, share and comment – a lot!We also encourage you to engage with the posts from Spalding’s Facebook pages, so like, share and comment on posts that interest you and would interest your friends. Facebook tracks posts that get extra engagement and tends to showcase pages that attract a lot. We want to know your questions, comments, joys and concerns about the university, whether Spalding is your current school, your alma mater, your child or relative’s school or just a part of the community you care about.